- Opening: QA Lead – Horizontal Integration, Minnetonka April 18, 2016
- Opening: IT Advanced Quality Assurance Analyst – MN.IT April 9, 2016
- Opening: IT Advanced Quality Automation Engineer – MN.IT April 9, 2016
- Volunteer Opportunity: Automation Enginner – CaringBridge March 30, 2016
- Opening: Sr Business Intelligence Quality Analyst – Capella Education Company March 25, 2016
- CLASS: Test Automation with Selenium 5/10-5/11 March 22, 2016
- CLASS: Programming Basics for Test Professionals – 05/09/2016 March 22, 2016
- QUEST In Chicago April 18-22, 2016 – September 24, 2015
TCQAA Board Election for 2017 will happen at the May meeting. The following positions are available:
- Vice President
- Program Chair
If you’re interested, please contact email@example.com
TCQAA is a local Twin Cities non-profit organization dedicated to the proliferation of knowledge of software testing and process. We dedicate ourselves and our resources to the promotion of software testing techniques, tools, processes, and technologies and the advancement of software testing as a profession.
Located in the metropolitan area of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota, TCQAA has been supporting software organizations and information technology professionals since 1986. TCQAA’s vision is to disseminate and promote quality assurance concepts, principles and practices in information technology across all industries.
Membership in the Association is open to all individuals and organizations interested and/or involved in software quality assurance and/or software quality control. Membership helps support this local organization.