- February Meeting – What are you thinking?? by Andy Tinkham February 2, 2016
- 1 Day Course: Agile Software Development for Medical Devices – TCQAA Discount availabe January 26, 2016
- Complimentary Webinar: Compatibility Testing for Mobile Devices 1/21/2016 January 20, 2016
- Opening: Selenium Test Engineer Lead – Richfield January 14, 2016
- QUEST In Chicago April 18-22, 2016 – September 24, 2015
TCQAA is a local Twin Cities non-profit organization dedicated to the proliferation of knowledge of software testing and process. We dedicate ourselves and our resources to the promotion of software testing techniques, tools, processes, and technologies and the advancement of software testing as a profession.
Located in the metropolitan area of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota, TCQAA has been supporting software organizations and information technology professionals since 1986. TCQAA’s vision is to disseminate and promote quality assurance concepts, principles and practices in information technology across all industries.
Membership in the Association is open to all individuals and organizations interested and/or involved in software quality assurance and/or software quality control. Membership helps support this local organization.