EVENT: Twin Cities Quality Assurance Association (TCQAA) Happy Hours and Discussion
EXCLUSIVELY FOR: QA Managers, DEV Managers, IT Directors level and above
DATE: Tuesday Nov. 11th. 2014
TIME: 4PM – 6:30PM
LOCATION: JD Hoyts – 301 N Washington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55401 - (612) 338-156 - There will be complimentary valet
TCQAA is a local Twin Cities non-profit organization dedicated to the proliferation of software testing and process. We invite you and your team leaders to a networking event and discuss on the following topics:
- The opportunity to engage with a market expert about up and coming technologies and trends
- Share the challenges with producing quality software on schedule
- How you plan to improve your employees skills set
- Facing challenges for affordable training for employees
- Leveraging others’ experience
- Networking and Sharing of best practices, tips of the trade, etc.
- Participating in the monthly TCQAA event (always free for members)
- How TCQAA can help you and your organization with your needs?
If you are planning to attend, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of business day Friday November 7th.
TCQAA is a local Twin Cities non-profit organization dedicated to the proliferation of knowledge of software testing and process. We dedicate ourselves and our resources to the promotion of software testing techniques, tools, processes, and technologies and the advancement of software testing as a profession.
Located in the metropolitan area of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota, TCQAA has been supporting software organizations and information technology professionals since 1986. TCQAA’s vision is to disseminate and promote quality assurance concepts, principles and practices in information technology across all industries.
Membership in the Association is open to all individuals and organizations interested and/or involved in software quality assurance and/or software quality control. Membership helps support this local organization.