- March 13 event: Lessons learned in executing and testing large SOA projects. February 27, 2014
- Opening: Senior Test Dude – Minneapolis, MN February 21, 2014
- North America Quest 2014 Announces Complimentary Webinar Series January 20, 2014
- Thank you, Shiva Jayaraman. January 10, 2014
- Would you like to present at an upcoming TCQAA event? December 13, 2013
TCQAA is a local Twin Cities non-profit organization dedicated to the proliferation of knowledge of software testing and process. We dedicate ourselves and our resources to the promotion of software testing techniques, tools, processes, and technologies and the advancement of software testing as a profession.
Located in the metropolitan area of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota, TCQAA has been supporting software organizations and information technology professionals since 1986. TCQAA’s vision is to disseminate and promote quality assurance concepts, principles and practices in information technology across all industries.
Membership in the Association is open to all individuals and organizations interested and/or involved in software quality assurance and/or software quality control. Membership helps support this local organization.