We are currently seeking experienced QA/Test Leads to join our team. Improving is a complete IT services firm, offering training, consulting, recruiting and project services. Our innovative solutions and processes have helped hundreds of clients across the globe realize their tactical and strategic business objectives. As a result, our 300 employees have accumulated extensive technology and management experience in several industries, including financial services, energy, travel, retail, government and several others.
Our culture and guiding principles encourage both inspiration and motivation to achieve amazing things. We constantly strive to live out our values of Excellence, Dedication, and Involvement through our foundation of Trust.
The driving force behind our company is the desire to do exceptionally good work...work that is important to our customers and well executed by our team. And we are passionate about improving results for the clients we serve.
The QA/Test Lead will:
· Analyzes project requirements and develops test plans, test cases and other testing documentation
· Identifies functionality that can most benefit from test automation and helps implement its automation (Selenium)
· Executes test cases
· Participates in reviews at all phases of the software development cycle
· Has a strong working knowledge of software testing and has applied that knowledge across a number of projects in a team setting
· Hands-on experience in testing complex business applications, understanding large complex environments, and knowledge of requirements based testing. Includes hands on knowledge of automated frameworks like Selenium
· SQL experience with the ability to write basic SQL queries to retrieve data for verifications
· Naturally curious with the ability to break software in a constructive manner
· Experience setting up manual/automation/regression test scenarios
· Strong organization skills with an excellent attention to detail
· Good oral and written communication skills.
We hire individuals to our company as W-2 salaried or hourly employees. We also work with individuals as independent contractors. The majority of our client projects are in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. Relocation assistance is available for these positions.
Apply at https://bit.ly/2tMXiCX
© Twin Cities Quality Assurance Association (TCQAA) a 501c(3) organization. All Rights Reserved.